Seoul, October 24th 2019
For the fourth French Tech Connect, we collaborated with KAIROS to discuss data privacy issues in South Korea.
Foreign companies in South Korea face the challenge of growing security and privacy issues with their customers data and globally with their IT system. Korean government sets out several acts & regulations to prevent confidentiality breaches and force companies to ensure their cybersecurity.
Korean Privacy Law on Big Data Use : Focused on Cases and Latest Legal Issues
– Youna Kim, Attorney at Law office ‘Artlaw’
– Hyejin Park, Attorney in NY & Court Interpreter in Korea
Data Privacy in Korea: from Compliance to a Managed Cybersecurity
– Marc de Supervielle, Managing Director at RALF Consulting
- Date : Thursday October 24th, 7:00pm-9pm
- Venue : Seoul Global Startup Center
- Sponsor: Adriel