MAY 10-12, 2021
Tech4Good Summit 2021 – Pitch Contest
Call for Application
Following the success of the 2019 edition, French Tech Community Seoul and the French-Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FKCCI) get together again to organize the 2nd opus of the Tech4Good Summit, from May 10th to 12th, 2021.
This year, our new online format allows the Summit to expand our reach beyond a Korea-based audience. Over the course of 3-days, we will gather our network in APAC, France, and Korea with Keynotes, Roundtables, Networking, Business Meetings, and Pitch Contest! Find out the whole program and register for the event here.
Pitch Contest for Tech4Good startups
During this event, we aim to showcase innovation and startups that are making a real impact on our world and give them the opportunity to get connected with key players in France and Korea. Are you a French or Korean startup working on solutions for a better world? Enter the Tech4Good Pitch Contest and get a chance to:
- Get exposed during the Tech4Good Summit 2021
- Pitch in front of key players in the Korean and French Tech4Good ecosystem: incubators, accelerators, large groups, institutions, non-profits, and other impact startups
- Receive exclusive support for your market entry process in France or Korea
- Get mentioned in our extensive communication campaign
Until May 2nd, 12 AM KST / 5 PM CST
- (Tech4Society) social mobility & education, health & well-being, gender & social equality, peace & justice, fight against poverty & hunger, etc.
- (Tech4Earth) responsible consumption & production, clean air & water, secured & healthy food, sustainable & accessible energy, preserved biodiversity, smart & sustainable cities, green mobility, climate change, etc.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
Pre-selected startups will benefit from:
- An exclusive virtual booth during the 3-days of the Summit where you can show your solutions and network with potential partners
- Access to the Pitch Contest in their category with a 3min pitch video* and 2min Q&A
- Access to the networking and Business Zone
Awarded startups will benefit from:
- Exclusive Market Exploration support: The support will be discussed according to the team’s needs and can be activated during 2021.
- 2,500,000 KRW Cash Prize for a Market Exploration Mission operated by Business France in Korea and our partner network in France (KOTRA, Paris Region Entreprise, Creative Valley)
- Exclusive Support from FKCCI and French Tech Seoul‘s network during the mission
- Exclusive Visibility package: Selected startups will be exposed through our network of partners in France and Korea.
- Press Release in Korean and international specialized media (SeoulZ, Maddyness, …)
- Advertorial and web banner for one month on FKCCI website, Corée Affaires magazine, newsletter & SNS
- Advertorial on French Tech Seoul website, Podcast, newsletter & SNS
- News on partners’ communication channels: KOTRA, French Embassy in Korea, Asiance, etc.
Over 3 days:
- May 10th: Tech4Society Pitch
- May 11th: Tech4Earth Pitch
- May 12th: Awards Ceremony
Pre-recorded Pitch video* (3mn) & Live Q&As (2mn)
*We will ask a video in your application. This video can be edited slightly before the event
Deadline for application: May 2nd 2021, 12 AM KST / 8 PM CST
The jury is composed of selected impact funds and key players in the innovation & Tech4Good ecosystem in France and Korea.
General Manager - Mazars Korea
General Manager Korea - Sanofi Pasteur
Partner - Impact Collective
Co-founder - Schoolab / MoHo
Investment Manager - Yellowdog
Director | Investment Partners Asia - Eurazeo
Director - Business France Korea
Partner - Impact Collective / TheVentures
Project Leader, VP of Open Collaboration Center - SK Telecom
Senior Researcher - MYSC
General Manager Venture Capital - GS Holdings
Managing Director - French Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Open Innovation Director - Samsung SDS
Orange Fab International Business Development - Orange
Vice President - French Tech Seoul
Venture Capitalist - Educapital
Head of Startup Incubation Team & Creative Director of Zer01ne - Hyundai Motors
The Tech4Good Summit 2021 Pitch contest is powered by our valuable partner: Mazars and Sanofi!
Monday, May 10th / Wednesday, May 12th 2021
3:00 pm – 8:00 pm (KST) / 8:00 am – 1:00 pm (CET)
English & Korean